News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Android 11-based MIUI 12.1.5 hits the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro and most bugs are now gone

Started by Redaktion, April 22, 2021, 10:40:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After a buggy update from Android 10 to Android 11, the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro finally gets things right. The MIUI 12.1.5 update that includes last month's security patch feels snappier and some of the most annoying issues of its predecessor (fingerprint scanner response, overall lag) are now history.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Android-11-based-MIUI-12-1-5-hits-the-Xiaomi-Mi-10T-Pro-and-most-bugs-are-now-gone.533701.0.html

MIRKO MILICIC

Biggest bug is with nottification look of viber or whats up when new message arrive nottification from the top of the screen are so ugly and not like earlyer

Toby999

I don't have the update yet but did you notice any bug with the 144hz refresh rate?

It cuts some texts when using it
The 90hz option doesn't do that tho

Codrut Nistor

No problems with the 144 Hz refresh rate here, maybe it also has something to do with the browser used? I use Brave in most cases...

Codrut Nistor

I was never able to connect to 5G so far with mine, but most likely due to weak network coverage...

Mrln

I have a problem with downloading of this version MIUI v12.1.5.0.RJDEUXM. What´s wrong ? How to proceed to download it ? Still opened to be downloaded however cannot do it. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview