News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Atlast! Solutions presents silent mini PC powered by Intel's 10-core i9-10900T CPUs

Started by Redaktion, April 20, 2021, 15:56:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Unlike the usual fanless mini PCs that are restricted to ULV processors, the Atlast! Sigao Model B includes a desktop-grade Intel Core i9-10900T CPU coupled with up to 64 GB of DDR4-2666 RAM and NVMe storage solutions like Samsung's 970 EVO SSDs, which are notorious for high temperatures in full load. These components can get quite hot without proper ventilation, but the Atlast! passive cooling solution still manages to keep internal temperatures at around 46 degrees C, even without a venting system.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Atlast-Solutions-presents-silent-mini-PC-powered-by-Intel-s-10-core-i9-10900T-CPUs.532937.0.html

BibaLover

If you can't afford a custom mobo/PSU, you probably shouldn't be in the OEM business. And you certainly aren't on the map with your brand.
I know this falls on the deaf ears of 10,000 totally legit "PC makers", everyone's favourites really, such as the renowned "LeeeLoo" and "EeeezyPeeCee". Whatever. Anyone with a semblance of self-respect would just get an IdeaCentre Mini or something.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview