News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Simply sublime Apple M1 iMac fan-made design joins M1X MacBook Pro 14 concept in talented young artist's growing portfolio

Started by Redaktion, April 18, 2021, 23:41:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A young artist has produced a stunning concept render of a potential 2021 iMac powered by the Apple M1 Silicon. The striking design will have fans hoping something similar is unveiled by the Cupertino company in the upcoming Spring Loaded event. The same designer also recently created an M1X MacBook Pro 14 concept based on numerous rumors.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Simply-sublime-Apple-M1-iMac-fan-made-design-joins-M1X-MacBook-Pro-14-concept-in-talented-young-artist-s-growing-portfolio.533145.0.html

An0n

I like the MacBook but he forgot to put the camera and I don't think Apple will fit that many ports into the laptop, realistically with that slim case, only 2 ports.

Ashley

Nice but I don't think they will bring back that many ports (if any).

Also I don't think they will bring the old magsafe back.

I think they will instead also allow to to use the magsafe watch / phone type charger to charge the laptop.  I am not sure where they will connect it to the laptop but perhaps somewhere on the back of the screen?

I think they could enable one to charge a phone or watch by attaching it to the laptop somewhere using magnets but I am not sure where they could sensibly attach a phone. Back of the screen would be strange?

slws

If they can offer 16 core GPU + 32 GB RAM and deliver it to customers - then....WOW! Competition have empty stores just now in "desktop with GPU" department.

Concerning laptops - there is no reason to not show the whole roadmap with dates and expected performance. There is still something to buy from others.

S.Yu

The lid looks thin enough that it could probably be ripped in half with far less effort than the current iPP, that said I'm not optimistic about Apple's current design priorities, maybe this will come true. ::)
Quote from: Ashley on April 19, 2021, 04:46:24
Nice but I don't think they will bring back that many ports (if any).

Also I don't think they will bring the old magsafe back.

I think they will instead also allow to to use the magsafe watch / phone type charger to charge the laptop.  I am not sure where they will connect it to the laptop but perhaps somewhere on the back of the screen?

I think they could enable one to charge a phone or watch by attaching it to the laptop somewhere using magnets but I am not sure where they could sensibly attach a phone. Back of the screen would be strange?

The current Magsafe is just the old pseudo-wireless charging with a magnet added, it won't support ~60W needed by a compact MBP without a major upgrade by Apple, likely rendering the current chargers obsolete, and it won't stick to the screen, guaranteed. More likely they'll just push on with regular C port charging, but of course some sort of hybrid solution that supports both the old Magsafe and USB-C on the same port would be best, if not very surprising and pretty groundbreaking.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview