News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The LG Rollable is coming and it has NFC, according to a new leak

Started by Redaktion, April 17, 2021, 22:10:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

LG has announced that it is out of the Android smartphone game; on the other hand, the cutting-edge Rollable mobile device is apparently being readied for launch. The latest step in this process is having it certified to use NFC, as the leaker Mukul Sharma has discovered.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-LG-Rollable-is-coming-and-it-has-NFC-according-to-a-new-leak.533077.0.html

Corey Sanders

Yes I would want it as long as they can guarantee updates for 3 years & the price is reasonable.

Samsung & Apple have no intention on being innovative & this may be the first & only form of a phone like this & I would like to say I rode with LG until the wheels fell off.  Till death do us part🤷‍♂️

Robert James Smith

Alejandro Torres

LG is simply the best in the business., it will be so sad to see them go, everything they do and build is bulletproof, so well made....I agree with the comments about riding with LG until wheels falls apart.....these guys really Rock.!!

Donna Henthorn

Currently with 2nd LG phone a Stylo4, was looking forward to a 5g version of an LG phone. Very happy with our LG smart tv!

Adrian Tellez

Hopefully, at a VERY reasonable price point....please. the V60 (which I own) is a strong price to start it. The WING. NOT SO MUCH. I'm with T-Mobile, and they're wanting $1,100 for the device. $300 down, and the remainder in payments

YUKI93

If only LG didn't chicken out and keep their smartphone division open while reconfiguring their worldwide sales and marketing strategy, they can be among the top brands in almost no time. LG has shown that they can make a competitively-priced smartphone with the V60.

Hermelindo Sánchez

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview