News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Phone 5 review: The king of gaming smartphones

Started by Redaktion, April 15, 2021, 06:28:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The ROG Phone 5 is ready to defend the gaming crown, and it aims to convince with cutting-edge hardware and familiar strengths. Find out whether the Asus smartphone is more than just a niche product in our review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Phone-5-review-The-king-of-gaming-smartphones.532069.0.html

heheboi

S.Yu

Return of the headphone jack but no change to the camera...so weird...!

Anonymous512512

Am I missing something here? This is an entire phone dedicated to "gaming," but the iPhone 12's A14 Bionic destroys it in gaming performance. Not only that, the iPhone 12 has better battery life and weighs over 30% less, all as shown by your own Notebookcheck review. Why would anyone (that doesn't care about OS) pick this phone? And why would you rate it a plus in "strong performance" when it loses to a non-gaming phone?

Notebookcheck is great but this review is misleading at best, and anti-reader at worst.

S.Yu

Quote from: Anonymous512512 on May 29, 2021, 21:12:37
Am I missing something here? This is an entire phone dedicated to "gaming," but the iPhone 12's A14 Bionic destroys it in gaming performance. Not only that, the iPhone 12 has better battery life and weighs over 30% less, all as shown by your own Notebookcheck review. Why would anyone (that doesn't care about OS) pick this phone? And why would you rate it a plus in "strong performance" when it loses to a non-gaming phone?

Notebookcheck is great but this review is misleading at best, and anti-reader at worst.
Because 1. You're not gonna use Apple devices to play Android games 2. There's far more to gaming than just the frame rate 3. In any case no game utilizes the full performance of SD888 yet, Apple's just more overkill as usual.
I take it you're saying this because you never game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview