News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Nitro 5 now available in India in Intel Core i5-11300H and AMD Ryzen 5 5600H options, but no higher config options in sight

Started by Redaktion, April 14, 2021, 06:55:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Acer is now offering select configurations of its refreshed Nitro 5 lineup in India. The Nitro 5 will be available in both Intel and AMD flavors. The Intel SKUs feature a Core i5-11300H with GTX 1650 graphics while the AMD variants are powered by a Ryzen 5 5600H with a choice of either the RTX 3060 or the GTX 1650. Unfortunately, the higher spec options in the global variants are not yet available for the Indian market.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Nitro-5-now-available-in-India-in-Intel-Core-i5-11300H-and-AMD-Ryzen-5-5600H-options-but-no-higher-config-options-in-sight.531858.0.html

RitB

Acer has already delisted the Ryzen 5600H-RtTX 3060 option from its website. It's still visible in Flipkart.com though. But it says it's out of stock!

Aditya jain

I already  have purchased this laptop 6 months ago by Flipkart   😎🔥 greatest laptop in this price

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview