News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xperia 1 III live image and specs leak show Sony's next flagship is ready to compete with a 4K 120 Hz display and bigger battery than the Xperia 1 II

Started by Redaktion, April 13, 2021, 08:20:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A live image of the upcoming Sony Xperia 1 III has been leaked showing the flagship smartphone clad in black and purple. An accompanying specs leak has revealed 12 GB RAM, a 6.5-inch 4K display, and a 120 Hz refresh rate. The Xperia 1 III will also apparently have a larger battery than the Sony Xperia 1 II predecessor.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xperia-1-III-live-image-and-specs-leak-show-Sony-s-next-flagship-is-ready-to-compete-with-a-4K-120-Hz-display-and-bigger-battery-than-the-Xperia-1-II.531924.0.html

Mittu1

Don't think I'll bother after no end of problems with the Sony Xperia 1 MK2. From screen to camera to software bugs. For Sony to start taking things seriously, they need to to pay attention to detail, and give customers what they promised, good aftersales support which is lacking.

Mixedfish

The Xperia 1 ii was the secret best phone of 2020.

My experience working at home with it was excellent how the 21:9 screen can split content very well. I was doing vid calls on bottom and teleprompter on the bottom so it was very natural.

And again the 3.5mm proves to be necessary. To be able to take calls all day without worrying about battery life or drop outs is pure luxury compared to forced Bluetooth features on competitors.

Productivity on these phones are 10/10

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview