News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nvidia partnering with MediaTek on Arm CPUs mated to RTX graphics for Chromebooks, PCs

Started by Redaktion, April 13, 2021, 02:37:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

MediaTek and Nvidia have announced a new partnership that will see the former's Arm-based CPUs married with the latter's GPUs. It will see Nvidia's RTX graphics joined with Arm-based PCs and laptops, including Chromebooks, for the first time, substantially increasing their graphics performance.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nvidia-partnering-with-MediaTek-on-Arm-CPUs-mated-to-RTX-graphics-for-Chromebooks-PCs.531917.0.html

ZODD

Interesting.
Wonder if  watered down version will power the Switch Pro or at least  next gens Switch

Deng Frosch

Nvidia choose to partner with their old friends at Mediatek and settled for inferior technology and poor reliability in the process. Nvidia should have partnered with Qualcomm.

Ezequiel

This looks promising! I don't use mediately Chipset on my smartphone and I'm not interested in buy any, but mediatek is better than Exynos processor and the mediatek helio G90T is a great processor which beats Galaxy s10 Exynos in performance and gaming. I'd love to see a mediatek mobile processor as well

Ezequiel

Quote from: Ezequiel on April 13, 2021, 14:53:13
This looks promising! I don't use mediately Chipset on my smartphone and I'm not interested in buy any, but mediatek is better than Exynos processor and the mediatek helio G90T is a great processor which beats Galaxy s10 Exynos in performance and gaming. I'd love to see a mediatek mobile processor as well

I mean, better than Galaxy s20 processor

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview