News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Fitbit Sense may be able monitor blood pressure soon

Started by Redaktion, April 12, 2021, 14:34:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Fitbit, now owned by Google, is currently evaluating if it can add blood pressure monitoring as a new feature for the Fitbit Sense, among others. Apparently, Pulse Arrival Time (PAT) may make it possible for Fitbit to do so. Fitbit will be testing blood pressure monitoring on the Fitbit Sense for the next month and will let people know if they can participate in the study.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Fitbit-Sense-may-be-able-monitor-blood-pressure-soon.531562.0.html

paul levine

Fitbit's emit non ionizing low EMF radiation. Low levels penetrating the body daily directly into tissue have been confirmed to cause cancer, Parkinson disease and dementia. Google it several studies posted by health  and news publications including the New York Times. I threw mine out.

Bob D.

Many generic brands already take blood pressure.And they're not That Far Off From precise readings.I've been using this technology for a while.It will give the user an Idea When their blood pressure is really elevated. Then they can use a more medical Grade Device to get the correct reading

Lois Goldberg

I was planning to purchase the Fitbit Sense. As a senior I saw that the Sense did not have Fall Detection as an option.  Since Fitbit is offering other health options. I feel the needs of seniors are being ignored.  I now the Versa has fall Detection but what about the Sense?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview