News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eve Devices announces yet another Spectrum monitor shipping delay

Started by Redaktion, April 08, 2021, 19:15:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Eve Devices announced its Spectrum as the world's first monitor with a QHD/240Hz option back in January 2021. Unfortunately, the OEM has also just stated that this SKU will not ship until July 9, 2021. Furthermore, the 4K/144Hz model that was to start shipping in April of this year has also been pushed back again.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eve-Devices-announces-yet-another-Spectrum-monitor-shipping-delay.531414.0.html

Sorpigal

Imukat

t4n0n

I myself put down the $100 refundable deposit (to lock in the early-bird pricing) and this is basically beyond the final straw for me.

The moment the LG 27GP950 is widely available to purchase, I'll be refunding my $100 deposit with Eve and putting that money towards a real monitor that actually features on my desk, rather than as some speculative date in a calendar...

De4thxJester

Get your refund while you can, I pulled my deposit last month and they said it will take up to 20 business days think I got it in two weeks. By the time this actually releases they won't be ahead of the curve

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview