News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP OMEN 15z tipped to launch in Europe with AMD Ryzen 5000 APUs and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs

Started by Redaktion, April 07, 2021, 20:07:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The HP OMEN 15z is coming to Europe following its US release, according to a new report. The 15.6-inch laptop combines AMD Ryzen 5000 APUs and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs with a 144 Hz display, which should deliver significantly better performance than current models.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-OMEN-15z-tipped-to-launch-in-Europe-with-AMD-Ryzen-5000-APUs-and-NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-30-series-GPUs.531175.0.html

Bongly Smongly

Man if this was sold with USB-C power delivery and without a dedicated GPU I would totally buy it for work (software engineering).

yonasss

For a swedish store, they already announced date when they have in store

power dot se/datorer/datorer/barbar-dator/hp-omen-15-en1427no-156-tums-barbar-dator/p-1140858/
power dot se/datorer/datorer/barbar-dator/hp-omen-15-en1425no-156-barbar-dator/p-1140857/

Nick P.

Quote from: Bongly Smongly on April 07, 2021, 21:09:46
Man if this was sold with USB-C power delivery and without a dedicated GPU I would totally buy it for work (software engineering).

USB PD, I totally agree with... But I'm curious why you want one without the GPU? Just so it might be a little cheaper? I ask as an engineer who will happily take the GPU because you never know when it will come in handy even outside of games...

azxcvbnmazx

Quote from: Bongly Smongly on April 07, 2021, 21:09:46
ZBook has some UMA SKUs may be right for you

scouser89lfc

144Hz full HD  ??? when there is 165Hz or 240Hz at QHD, the Alienware M15 R5 has option for 240Hz

5900HX and Ryzen 3070 will be a very good combination.

The one thing that really annoys me that HP (& Alienware) do to the European markets is lack of custom ability for example, on the HP Omen US website could pick what keyboard, IPS panel, RAM & SSD etc, per key RGB.
UK models just stuck to 4 zone RGB and couldn't pick the ability to change things like panel, RAM & SSD etc

I would like to see UK & European markets get the same options as US

10basetom

Quote from: scouser89lfc on April 08, 2021, 09:33:08
The one thing that really annoys me that HP (& Alienware) do to the European markets is lack of custom ability for example, on the HP Omen US website could pick what keyboard, IPS panel, RAM & SSD etc, per key RGB.
UK models just stuck to 4 zone RGB and couldn't pick the ability to change things like panel, RAM & SSD etc

Not completely true for 15z-en100:

https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/ConfigureView?langId=-1&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&catEntryId=3074457345619920323&source=aw&subacctid=762031

No per-key RGB, only one panel (RAM and SSD I'm OK with cheapest config since in US you can upgrade to 16GB x 2 and larger SSD for a lot less than what HP would charge in the configurator).

Scouser89lfc

Quote from: 10basetom on April 08, 2021, 17:29:04
Quote from: scouser89lfc on April 08, 2021, 09:33:08

Not completely true for 15z-en100:
(Had to remove link wouldn't  let me post)

No per-key RGB, only one panel (RAM and SSD I'm OK with cheapest config since in US you can upgrade to 16GB x 2 and larger SSD for a lot less than what HP would charge in the configurator).

The US Omen website for the HP Omen 2020 model allowed way more upgrades than the UK market.
I hope HP bring them to the UK

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview