News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Sony WF-1000XM4 takes another step closer to release with Bluetooth SIG and FCC certifications; new MediaTek SoC with Bluetooth 5.2 onboard rules out aptX or aptX HD support

Started by Redaktion, April 06, 2021, 17:28:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It has nearly been two years since Sony released the WF-1000XM3, which remain its flagship pair of TWS earbuds. Bluetooth SIG and FCC certifications suggest that Sony is preparing to release a new model though and one with a newer SoC that supports Bluetooth 5.2. There will be no aptX or aptX HD support, but LDAC may be coming the way of the WF-1000XM4.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Sony-WF-1000XM4-takes-another-step-closer-to-release-with-Bluetooth-SIG-and-FCC-certifications-new-MediaTek-SoC-with-Bluetooth-5-2-onboard-rules-out-aptX-or-aptX-HD-support.531036.0.html

Andreas Szallis

Me and my wife have still the WF-1000XM3, which are awesome, but the XM4 might fit my wife's ears a bit better.

👍🙂👍

Ashiq

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview