News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus 9 Pro smartphone review: High-end phone charges twice as fast

Started by Redaktion, April 01, 2021, 06:44:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The OnePlus 9 Pro is comparatively inexpensive for a high-end phone in 2021, but it still aims to impress with a lot of features and a great screen. Does the new cooperation with Hasselblad also improve the camera quality?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-9-Pro-smartphone-review-High-end-phone-charges-twice-as-fast.530399.0.html

YUKI93

I don't know for me, but I'm not sure if I would want the 9 Pro. When I compared photos from both 9 Pro and 8 Pro on GSMArena, I found that the 9 Pro produced a really noticeable noise. Not only that, but I also found that the 9 Pro photo leans on higher contrast. I also noticed that the 9 Pro has a lower battery endurance rating than the 8 Pro despite having the same QHD+ 120Hz screen and the same battery capacity albeit an extra 10mAg for the 8 Pro which doesn't do much justice for me. So for the time being, I won't be upgrading to the 9 Pro over the 8 Pro.

Tky

To be honest and in my opinion, I will skip the OnePlus 9 and 9t series this year because it's just not worth it after I have seen reviews and some ways worse than the 8 series. And also the camera partnership with Hasselblad or whatever the name it is, what a gimmick. I might go for google phones instead or something else.

Elysium

The PWM flickering is just unacceptable. I wonder if regular Oneplus 9 is better in that regard?

Jonatas

Quote from: Elysium on April 01, 2021, 16:26:08
The PWM flickering is just unacceptable. I wonder if regular Oneplus 9 is better in that regard?

Every OLED screen is the same in that regard, so no, they are not different. As isn't the iPhone 12 Pro or the Galaxy S21+ or whatever else you're looking at.

Elysium

You are wrong. There are differences in screens. Some phones have 480 Hz PWM flickering and some ar total garbage, like s20 and s21 series with 240Hz to 100Hz flickering.

Anish

I am very disappointed for the Telephoto . After having such a big price jump, they should have given the IMX586 (now very cheap) as a Telephoto sensor, like the Mi10Ultra and Mi11Ultra does. Then it would been a complete phone, justifying the price it demands.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview