News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi unveils new Mi Notebook Pro 14 and Mi Notebook Pro 15 laptops with Intel Tiger Lake-H processors and up to a 3.5K OLED display

Started by Redaktion, March 30, 2021, 19:46:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has unveiled two new laptops under its Mi Notebook Pro range. Both come with Intel Tiger Lake-H processors and dedicated GPUs, but the revised Mi Notebook Pro 15 has a 3.5K OLED display. The Mi Notebook Pro 14 is no slouch in this department either, thanks to its 120 Hz IPS panel.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-unveils-new-Mi-Notebook-Pro-14-and-Mi-Notebook-Pro-15-laptops-with-Intel-Tiger-Lake-H-processors-and-up-to-a-3-5K-OLED-display.530266.0.html

xiaomi may

let us wait for the 45w 5000 series amd version released in may, and hope it comes together with a decent gpu

amd version

for now best there is:
AMD Radeon RX 5300M/5500M/5600M/5700M
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3600/3700/3800

upcoming soon:
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050/3050Ti

as advertised, together with a 45W:
AMD Ryzen 5600H/5800H

zic

Almost "PRO" - a few changes to the ideal :)
1. Why only a model with 16GB DDR4 3200 MHz Dual Channel? It should be basic, but real PRO in the name should get 32GB of RAM. Is RAM soldered or replaceable?
2. Is SSD M.2 on PCIe or SATA? I hope that it've NVME.
3. Great resolution (I won't touch anything below 220 ppi ) but why OLED (great choice = best screen like a premium) doesn't have a High Refresh display? at least 90Hz?
4. Why only weakest version hasn't dedicated GPU? I am looking for something with a powerful CPU but no GPU. I hope there will be more choice with AMD CPU versions.
My opinion is inaudible to Xiaomi, but I think so many consumers feel the same. Accomplishing the above four points is the key to success (the best home multimedia notebook).

S.Yu

Their obsession with these sad little GPUs is perplexing, MX450 is very close-performing to Iris yet is far less efficient because it's not integrated.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview