News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Logitech Slim Combo MK470 in hands-on review: Quiet, wireless keyboard-mouse set for mobile and stationary use

Started by Redaktion, March 29, 2021, 14:53:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

We have a keyboard-mouse set for testing, the MK470 Slim Combo from Logitech. The set focuses on mobility and is therefore particularly thin, but is also supposed to be used on the desktop at home. Our hands-on test clarifies whether the MK470 can fully replace conventional keyboards and mice and is also the perfect companion for on the go.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Logitech-Slim-Combo-MK470-in-hands-on-review-Quiet-wireless-keyboard-mouse-set-for-mobile-and-stationary-use.529991.0.html

JLThom

i had been using this combo set for months now. no issues. its always ready to work. and the mouse clicks remains whisper quiet even after daily use after 6 months now. only needed to change the batteries once.

tony

Any ideea why Logitech has stopped selling US ANSI English layout keyboards in Europe?
I understand they are only providing the ISO layout with vertical enter and smaller left shift to fit an extra key.

Brian

The keyboard works well but for gaming , hell no, specifically the E-sports, sometimes when i use several keys, the keyboards comes laggy (a bit or to much), considering that the usb port is connected to the motherboard (a better response time), reducing the timelapse between the lag events versus a notebook (a con is the data bottleneck of the
keyboard, because in the "lag events" the only keyboard became laggy not at all with the mouse, and why i bought this combo, because at that time i did't had to much money like now. (pd: when i usually use the keyboard i don't have a Bluetooth device on).

Save your money if you're thinking buy this keyboard.

Brian

"Save your money if you're thinking buy this keyboard." in the barely case where you are going to buy it for gaming (of course that is not his objective of this device)

Pieter

Garbage!  The MK470 is nothing short of GARBAGE.
Horrible technology, crappy design and $hitty capability.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview