News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Motorola Moto G100 offers a near-flagship experience with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC, a 5,000 mAh battery, a 6.7-inch display and an ultra-wide-angle selfie camera

Started by Redaktion, March 25, 2021, 21:11:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Motorola has unveiled the Moto G100, its latest premium smartphone. The Moto G100 contains a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC, an overclocked Snapdragon 865+, a 5,000 mAh battery and a triple rear-facing camera array, including a 64 MP primary sensor. The Moto G100 costs €499.99 in the Eurozone and £449.99 in the UK.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Motorola-Moto-G100-offers-a-near-flagship-experience-with-a-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-870-SoC-a-5-000-mAh-battery-a-6-7-inch-display-and-an-ultra-wide-angle-selfie-camera.529383.0.html

vertigo

Too bad they used IPS and put two selfie cameras (two punch holes), and 20W charging is pretty slow, but overall it looks promising. Where's the fingerprint sensor, and any idea on US availability?

Edit: side-mounted sensor, so not too bad, but looks like it's really tall and heavy :(

J

Just a note: Sony's flagships also retain expandable storage support (and headphone jack on the latest, too). Their sales might be even lower than LG's perhaps though, but I think it's still important to point out.

Gustafson

I think it's better than a pocophone f3.
3.5mm headphone jack is there, expandable storage is there. And there's adequate RAM and storage.
If and only if Poco had gone for 888 would it have even been compelling option.
High refresh rate AMOLED display isn't something you need in a phone if it reduces the battery life too much.

Gustafson

Quote from: J on March 27, 2021, 08:00:14
Just a note: Sony's flagships also retain expandable storage support (and headphone jack on the latest, too). Their sales might be even lower than LG's perhaps though, but I think it's still important to point out.

Sony is still considered a premium options and they sell their phones like that.
LG? They never got a good reputation due to basic mistakes in product design and marketing.
But still the V series is good.

YUKI93

I definitely would love to see how much the G100 would cost in the USA. This, to me, is a proper flagship killer. The fact that this phone has a flagship-grade chipset while still keeping the microSD card support and 3.5mm audio jack alongside having the addition of an ultrawide front camera and USB 3.1 with video output for Ready For support makes this a super compelling choice. IPS LCD 90Hz screen might be a turn off for some people, but I never concern myself much about it. If Motorola put an FM Radio chip in it, that would be the icing on the cake for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview