News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi confirms huge Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor for the Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra that will dwarf the Sony IMX689 in the OnePlus 9

Started by Redaktion, March 24, 2021, 15:39:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has confirmed rumours that the Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra will feature Samsung's new ISOCELL GN2 camera sensor. The ISOCELL GN2 is, currently, the largest smartphone camera sensor, but we will not see what it is made of until Xiaomi launches the Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra. Fittingly, Redmi General Manager Lu Weibing has drawn a comparison between the size of the ISOCELL GN2 and the Sony IMX689 found in the OnePlus 9.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-confirms-huge-Samsung-ISOCELL-GN2-sensor-for-the-Mi-11-Pro-and-Mi-11-Ultra-that-will-dwarf-the-Sony-IMX689-in-the-OnePlus-9.529142.0.html

Sorwis

Has there been any information about the possible improvements to the telephoto system? It was the true highlight of the Mi 10 Ultra. I wish Mi 11 is a more thought out and polished product than its predecessor. If it is, I hope it goes on sale in Europe.

YUKI93

1/1.2" with 1.4 micron pixel? It took us a little while, but finally - we are now in the Nokia 808 PureView territory. But this being a modern Quad Bayer sensor, I definitely would love to see how that sensor with Xiaomi's camera software compares against the Nokia's native RGB Bayer filter with its oversampling technique.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview