News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Trouble in paradise: MIUI 12.1.2 (Android 11) for the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is plagued by multiple bugs

Started by Redaktion, March 23, 2021, 17:24:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

When updating from Android 10 to Android 11 but without moving to MIUI 12.5, some Mi 10T Pro users might find trouble. For me, this means fingerprint reader and touchscreen response issues, some random app crashes, and more. According to what others who got the update are saying, it doesn't stop here.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Trouble-in-paradise-MIUI-12-1-2-Android-11-for-the-Xiaomi-Mi-10T-Pro-is-plagued-by-multiple-bugs.529001.0.html

Markus

Not with this model but with Poco F2 Pro
Most of em got solved after reset of the device
But some problems persist

Gus

I have the 10T pro and all day I've been struggling to access my mobile banking app and emails, this is becoming a nightmare! When will it be solved?

CRISTIAN ANDRES

MIUI 12.1.4 here... Gmail and Google search won't stay open. Crash every single infuriating time. Hope there's a bug fix soon

Howard Suryaatmadja

I have mi 10T Pro, and upgraded the system, and realised that I am losing phone signals from time to time, quite frequently

Kamenko Kamchev

I got MI 10T Lite ,and today I've lost my phone.almost everything and most app crashed. MIUI 12.0.1.0 is my version of Android. Any issue.thank you

Primal

Mi 10t pro here, yes unlocking sticks, sometimes the screen is unresponsive, wouldn't switch the flashlight on just yesterday and not getting notifications of messages untill I unlock the phone

Annon

Yes this is a real s***.
After updating my Mi 10t to android 11, it got a huge bunch of bugs.
Sometimes unlocking doesn't work, sometimes automatic crash, memory issue, etc
MiUi should resolve it asap.

ashimi

shehu akeem ayinla

Mojothejester

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview