News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Fitbit Charge 4 and Fitbit Inspire 2 receive new features in their latest software updates

Started by Redaktion, March 23, 2021, 14:19:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Fitbit has brought new features to the Charge 4 and Inspire 2. The features will arrive in new software updates, which Fitbit has already released for the Charge 4. Fitbit states that the Inspire 2 will start receiving its latest software update from next week.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Fitbit-Charge-4-and-Fitbit-Inspire-2-receive-new-features-in-their-latest-software-updates.528867.0.html

Grace A Augustine

But you don't address the real issues with the Inspire 2...the fact the sleep tracker is sporadic at best in recording sleep stages, the random adding and removing of steps, and the awkwardness of tracking calories.

John Sweeney

I agree with the other comments they should work on accuracy, stop calling movements steps, sleep tracker only works when it wants apparently I take 60 to 200 steps in my sleep. I can sit and still get 10000 steps a day it's easy to THINK your fit with one of  these.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview