News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi updates some devices to Android 11, including the Redmi Note 9 and Note 9 Pro

Started by Redaktion, March 23, 2021, 11:27:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although the new software is not coming with MIUI 12.5 on top, various older Redmi devices are now being updated to Android 11. The list of handsets that receive the new firmware this week includes the Redmi Note 9 and Note 9 Pro, as well as the Redmi Note 10 and its Pro sibling, both released earlier this month.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-updates-some-devices-to-Android-11-including-the-Redmi-Note-9-and-Note-9-Pro.528897.0.html

An0n

Whoever wrote this clickbait needs to be fired. All those updates are definitely NOT Android 11. All Xiaomi roms' code that begins with an "R" ARE the one that runs on top of Android 11, otherwise it's not. Those updates are still "Q" which means they're all Android 10.

Akinolu

My Note 9S bought just 3 months ago has been malfunctioning for over 24 hours due to this upgrade.

Some apps (including GMAIL App) are not loading, it comes up and closes almost immediately, videos stop playing after few seconds.

MIUI 12.0.3.0(QJWMIXM)
Android version 10 QKQ1.191215001

I am based in Nigeria!

Saif Alharthi

I facing problem with redmi 9 pro every time shows to me in the screen you have problem in ur phone u should report about it and the system does not work i need a solution for my problem plz

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: An0n on March 23, 2021, 13:25:30
Whoever wrote this clickbait needs to be fired. All those updates are definitely NOT Android 11. All Xiaomi roms' code that begins with an "R" ARE the one that runs on top of Android 11, otherwise it's not. Those updates are still "Q" which means they're all Android 10.
Please see what the others are saying. Looks like you might be wrong.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview