News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Key Intel Core i9-11980HK, Core i7-11800H, and Core i5-11400H specifications surface online via leaked press deck

Started by Redaktion, March 21, 2021, 07:25:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new leak tells us about Intel Tiger Lake-H CPUs' base/boost clocks, cTDP, and GPU. Furthermore, it also confirms that the Intel Core i9-11980HK, Core i9-11900H, and Core i7-11800H will come with eight cores and sixteen threads, while the Core i5-11400H will cut that down to six cores and twelve threads.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Key-Intel-Core-i9-11980HK-Core-i7-11800H-and-Core-i5-11400H-specifications-surface-online-via-leaked-press-deck.528644.0.html

Keyser

QuoteHowever, the number of Tiger Lake-H CPUs could be a lot more scarce, given that Alder Lake is due to be launched in September 2021. Many enthusiasts wouldn't mind skipping Tiger Lake-H entirely to see Alder Lake's hybrid CPU architecture in action.

From my understanding, the Alder Lake models coming out toward the end of 2021 are the desktop models, the low-powered U & Y mobile models, and possibly even the H35 models. However, the Alder Lake-H45 models - i.e. the successors to the Tiger Lake-H models that we are seeing in this leak - are not supposed to come out until 2022, sometime during Q2/H2 just like the majority of recent H45 generations.

Does anyone know/think otherwise? Has there been any leaks/rumors pointing to a late 2021 release date for Alder Lake-H45 models? Please let me know, and provide any sources you may have seen. Thanks.

bélaa

I absolutely agree with you. If they do release ADL in 2021 H2, I expect to come out the same way TGL did last fall. The U series of ADL will show up around november...I think.

I would be the happiest if ADL H45 would come out the same time, but I don't think we'll see them before 2022 Q2 :(

hfm

I'd rather see tiger lake H45 release as I've been waiting for a 6-core or 8-core part with embedded TB4. Everything up to now has been U or H35 4-core.

xpclient

Very exciting but they will arrive in other countries even later than USA. It's too late for me. I will probably buy a Ryzen-based gaming laptop in April - my first ever AMD-based computer since my first Intel Pentium with MMX.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview