News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi channels Apple for upcoming laptop and tablet releases: Mi Notebook Pro gets a MacBook Air profile and Mi Pad 5 will likely have its own Apple Pencil

Started by Redaktion, March 20, 2021, 12:41:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has once again teased its upcoming Mi Notebook Pro with the Chinese firm promoting its slender profile. A published patent has also shown that Xiaomi might be planning on giving the potential Mi Pad 5 its very own stylus. Unsurprisingly, there seem to be not-so-subtle nods given to the MacBook Air and Apple Pencil for inspiration.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-channels-Apple-for-upcoming-laptop-and-tablet-releases-Mi-Notebook-Pro-gets-a-MacBook-Air-profile-and-Mi-Pad-5-will-likely-have-its-own-Apple-Pencil.528537.0.html

Gus Oliva

I would never buy it. Why would I buy something that clones a macbook but has subpar quality? If they can't even design their own products, they don't deserve my attention.

Gerald

Imagine a scenario where Apple sues Xiaomi for coping their designs and quote's notebook check report as a reference witness

Wang Can

I don't want Xiaomi to copy Apple's product too. Most of my friends don't like mi to be a copycat. But Apple is such an expensive product and we would love a decent quality product like macbook but charges less money. And I think Apple will change their design anyway this year.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview