News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

NVIDIA RTX 3080 Ti rumored to launch mid-April for US$999, specs still unconfirmed but 12 GB GDDR6X and 10,240 CUDA cores speculated

Started by Redaktion, March 14, 2021, 16:28:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

New rumors indicate that the RTX 3080 Ti may finally launch some time in mid-April. The exact specifications of the RTX 3080 Ti are still elusive, but rumor is that the card would feature 12 GB GDDR6X VRAM and 10,240 CUDA cores at a US$999 price point.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-RTX-3080-Ti-rumored-to-launch-mid-April-for-US-999-specs-still-unconfirmed-but-12-GB-GDDR6X-and-10-240-CUDA-cores-speculated.527692.0.html

danwat1234

I read that the hash rate limiter has already been successfully bypassed.. unless Nvidia can successfully update the limiter with a mandatory driver update to continue the battle, otherwise they have lost.

4bsolom

Kha

Initial rumors indicated that NVIDIA would be equipping the card with 20 GB of GDDR6X memory

Rumors of complete retards, maybe.

Hakanai

John Jacob jingleheimer

Rumors abound but the one that really has me convinced is That aliens live among us and I'm not talking about El salvadorians or Guatemalans or Mexicans I'm talking about ET

Monkyjuice

Rumours of a 3080 Ti? Wow thats cool!
Will regular customers be able to get one this decade? No?
What's the point.

Crypto mining has ruined the entire PC parts landscape, coupled with microchip production suffering due to lockdowns. You could announce a 3080 Ti with the most amazing specs ever heard of and I wouldn't give a damn because nobody is going to be able to get one outside of scalping bots and shady back-door deals with crypto miners. Oh and that RRP? Total BS. Thing is going to cost like $1,600 at least way prices have been screwed over this year.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview