News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD Radeon RX 6600M GPU joins surprising choice of Ryzen 5000 CPU as gaming benchmark leak hints at upcoming Zen 3/RDNA 2 laptop

Started by Redaktion, March 11, 2021, 09:53:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An AMD Radeon RX 6600M has been spotted as part of the hardware configuration for a device apparently being tested on a well-known gaming benchmark. Not only does this seemingly confirm the RX 6600M should be coming soon, but the GPU also appears alongside a surprising Ryzen 5000 CPU that hints at a Zen 3/RDNA 2 laptop in the works for 2021.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-RX-6600M-GPU-joins-surprising-choice-of-Ryzen-5000-CPU-as-gaming-benchmark-leak-hints-at-upcoming-Zen-3-RDNA-2-laptop.527267.0.html

Murak

Michael Gr

Hopefully we see this in a MacBook Pro before they switch to their own chips and no longer can use bootcamp   

panzersharkcat

Quote from: Murak on March 11, 2021, 12:19:12
Please please pleas be a Thinkpad! The P14s gen 2 would be instant buy for me.
I hope that's the case too. It would give me hope that the P15/T15g and P17 may have AMD options.

JudasGoat

Quote from: Michael Gr on March 11, 2021, 14:11:56
Hopefully we see this in a MacBook Pro before they switch to their own chips and no longer can use bootcamp
A few years ago, Apple could have gotten exclusivity to any new CPU' or GPUs simply from their buying power and market clout. I think the M1 makes them a competitor, no more special deals.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview