News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell XPS 13 9305 goes global: Cheaper and lighter than the XPS 13 9310 but at a considerable screen-to-body ratio cost

Started by Redaktion, March 09, 2021, 11:01:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Dell XPS 13 9305 laptop is now available to purchase from country sites such as the US and UK after previously being listed for sale in China. The XPS 13 9305 is a cheaper variant of the XPS 13 9310 that is also slightly lighter and comes with a 16:9 aspect ratio and lower screen-to-body ratio. The budget Dell XPS 13 utilizes Intel Tiger Lake processors.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-XPS-13-9305-goes-global-Cheaper-and-lighter-than-the-XPS-13-9310-but-at-a-considerable-screen-to-body-ratio-cost.526975.0.html

kek

Curiously enough, that 9305 has a better keyboard layout and more ports on it lol. It also has the battery level check button.

Seems to me dell recycled some old chassis it had laying around. Not that I mind that much, since the new XPS design is bad imo (aside from the screen)

CheckTom

A bigger bottom bezel is actually a good thing!  It raises the screen up a bit which really helps.

The bad is just the 16:9 aspect ratio.

MTK

There chassis has so many issues, i got this product and there were creaking sounds when opening and closing the lid. I got a replacement which has even more issues like the same creaking sound, imbalanced hinges, imbalanced rubber and scratches on the back of the laptop. So asking for a second replacement now. Dell needs to work on their quality control a lot.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview