News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Realistic Combat Overhaul Mod for Cyberpunk 2077 improves bullet-sponge combat

Started by Redaktion, March 08, 2021, 14:29:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

While Cyberpunk 2077's official 1.2 patch has been delayed somewhat, enterprising modders are improving aspects of the game by themselves. The Realistic Combat Overhaul by cortlong50 promises to revamp combat by making both the player - and enemy NPCs - significantly more dangerous to each other.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Realistic-Combat-Overhaul-Mod-for-Cyberpunk-2077-improves-bullet-sponge-combat.526891.0.html

KZBFF ELF

Play it on hard is pretty realistic... for the player, as few shots can kill you especially early in the game, while enemies are bullet sponges, kinda killed some realism for me, enemies should be smarter in hard mode not become sponges.

Steven Lockey

Must have fairly crap guns, max level and well....

Overwatch will kill practically anything with a headshot.

Moronlabe kills most things in a couple of bursts tops

Archangel is basically 1 headshot kill as well

Jesse

"higher level NPCs can soak up entire clips of ammunition"

MAGAZINE, THE WORD IS MAGAZINE AAAAAAAAAAA

TP

Is this for real? I have to install a mod that increases npc health by 3x to make very high a bit more challenging. Even then around mid game I can 1 shot headshot most enemy with a revolver using a pure melee build. Any specialized build can pump out 100k+ damage in a few seconds.

Nathaniel

Put out angarbage game and have the public fix it. Yet CDPR still get paid as if they released a triple A product.. Welcone to the gaming industry.

Veevee

This article is a fucking joke and another cyberpunk content farm at best. The last thing you would ever call enemies in this game are bullet sponges. If anything your damage needs to be tuned down. My blue overture headshots for 70k base, 370k with a crit against very high threat and any NPC with a nekomata or tech rifle still oneshots me with 9k armor

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview