News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

This Asus TUF Dash F15 gaming laptop with GeForce RTX 3060 graphics, 11th gen Core i7 CPU, and 16 GB RAM is down to $1100 USD

Started by Redaktion, March 06, 2021, 21:12:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Asus system is one of the least expensive gaming laptops you can find at the moment with the same GeForce RTX 3060 GPU. If you want a high-performance gaming laptop without too many cut corners, then this may be worth a look.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/This-Asus-TUF-Dash-F15-gaming-laptop-with-GeForce-RTX-3060-graphics-11th-gen-Core-i7-CPU-and-16-GB-RAM-is-down-to-1100-USD.526560.0.html

ZODD

Pretty good deal for a decent laptop, if it wasn't for the stupid different colored WASD keys I might be interested enough to buy.

hfm

Be mindful the FHD 144Hz panel in the Dash F15 is pretty horrid from a color accuracy standpoint. The model with the 240Hz panel is much better.

I wonder when they are going to get around to the QHD one that is mentioned in their marketing, I don't think they've built any of that one yet.

Eldar

terrible CPU bottleneck in most games. Not worth it even after the discount. Also, the GPU has a limitit TGP of 95 watts I think, so the performance compared to other models is mediocre

hfm

Quote from: Eldar on March 07, 2021, 10:57:28
terrible CPU bottleneck in most games. Not worth it even after the discount. Also, the GPU has a limitit TGP of 95 watts I think, so the performance compared to other models is mediocre

That's to be expected for $1100 I think.

Mick

Hi guys,

I'm considering buying this laptop but due to the negative reviews (both of this one as well as the 3070 version) I'm having doubts whether to go for this laptop or an alternative.

Other options that I'm considering are the Azerty Luma and the MSI Gaming GF65 10UE-031NL.

I'll be using the laptop for my studies (a multi-core laptop with dedicated gpu and 16RAM is required) and gaming. Furthermore, because I'll be carrying it a lot and be using it on location(s), I prefer a lightweight model (max 2kg) and a device with a decent to good battery life. As for gaming, I'm looking to play recent games at medium to high settings.

My budget is max. EUR 1100.

Could anyone please tell me which of these three is the best option to go for, or if there's perhaps another model that might be more interesting?

Thanks a lot!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview