News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Record-breaking Intel Core i7-11700K blows away the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X and Ryzen 9 5950X in single-core and multi-core testing - but this is on UserBenchmark

Started by Redaktion, March 04, 2021, 21:22:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Intel Core i7-11700K has made an incredible impact at a highly contentious synthetic benchmark site. The Rocket Lake-S part has outscored the AMD Ryzen 9 5950X in multi-core tests and has achieved a record average benchmark percentage of 113%, leaving the competition far behind. However, the i7-11700K managed these feats on UserBenchmark.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Record-breaking-Intel-Core-i7-11700K-blows-away-the-AMD-Ryzen-9-5900X-and-Ryzen-9-5950X-in-single-core-and-multi-core-testing-but-this-is-on-UserBenchmark.526264.0.html

smh

One dude probably used some cheats to get that score, or the program fucked up. Userbenchmark is way too unreliable for anything

smh

Plus, how tf does a 9900K get a higher performance rating than a 5950X???That's how u know that userbenchmark cannot be used for anything

Rinnnnnn

The moment the post mentioned Userbenchmark, I was like "Rightttt, I'll wait for other trustworthy tech YTbers to validate this...."

Chiron

Did you ever read that AMD is "record-breaking?" Huh? Oh that's right, you didn't. AMD 4000 series mobile completely destroyed Intel, and that got no dedicated article only only the CPU.
This site is clearly paid by Intel

Wereweeb

Please, at least read the article before commenting... as Notebookcheck points out, the "performance score" of the 10700K is compared to the 5950X using eight of it's sixteen cores.

I.e. Notebookcheck is very clearly saying that Userbenchmarks got these results by crippling the 5950X.

Grinnie Jax

Why do you keep promoting that scam "Userbenchmark"? It had been discussed way too many times this scam deserves. There are enough trustworthy real benchmarks like Cinebench - which is indeed used by reputable vendors when comparing platforms and cpus. In Cinebench i7-11700K has its right place - just below 5600X/5800X in single-core and below 5800X in multi-core.

But you keep posting and posting some scam - what for? Generate cheap traffic?

Muhammad Anhar

Quote from: Wereweeb on March 04, 2021, 22:32:13
Please, at least read the article before commenting... as Notebookcheck points out, the "performance score" of the 10700K is compared to the 5950X using eight of it's sixteen cores.

I.e. Notebookcheck is very clearly saying that Userbenchmarks got these results by crippling the 5950X.

You should know that NBC needs clickbait-worthy title to get more clicks

randy

DAVID SALSERO

hahahahaha INTEL likes better Forcing everyone to change the Plate if they want to use the 11th Generation of 14nm ++++ that is Plate = € 300 + 500 Processor = € 800 what a bad taste INTEL joke
Disadvantages of the 11th Generation:
Produces High consumption you will pay double in the electricity bill
Excess temperature, your processor will last less years.
Manufacturing at 14nm +++ vs AMD at 7nm
INTEL forces you to change your License Plate, spend € 300
In just 8 months, the 12th Generation with DDR5 + PCI 5.0 comes out, I would wait.
AND NOW THE PRICE ALMOST $ 500

I wonder if intel wants to self-destruct because no one will buy this processor.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview