News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus 9 series pre-orders to begin on March 23 with free gifts; colour variants revealed including an exclusive black option for the OnePlus 9 Pro

Started by Redaktion, March 04, 2021, 17:12:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

OnePlus plans to release the OnePLus 9 Pro in an exclusive colour, according to new reports. Supposedly called Stellar Black, the colour appears to have a textured matte finish. Meanwhile, pre-orders for the OnePlus 9 series and the OnePlus Watch should commence on March 23.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-9-series-pre-orders-to-begin-on-March-23-with-free-gifts-colour-variants-revealed-including-an-exclusive-black-option-for-the-OnePlus-9-Pro.526126.0.html

boognish

I REALLY hope OnePlus brings back Thunder Purple at some point, or any purple variant that doesn't require I buy the phone from VZW. I'm Verizon customer but refuse to buy my phone from them for the simple reason that if I buy the worldwide model from OnePlus direct, I can unlock the bootloader. I will be upgrading from a OnePlus 6T (Thunder Purple) and I absolutely love this color variant. Gets lots of compliments

💜

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview