News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Xiaomi RedmiBook Pro 14 is already purchasable for US$999.99 with an Intel Tiger Lake-U processor and a 16:10 display

Started by Redaktion, March 01, 2021, 23:45:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi RedmiBook Pro 14 features a 14-inch and 16:10 display, Intel Tiger Lake processors, plenty of ports and even an NVIDIA GeForce MX450 GPU in some cases. Third-party retailers have already started selling the laptop too, although for far more than Xiaomi prices it in China.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Xiaomi-RedmiBook-Pro-14-is-already-purchasable-for-US-999-99-with-an-Intel-Tiger-Lake-U-processor-and-a-16-10-display.525780.0.html

hfm

If it wasn't for the fact that you get zero warranty support for grey market buying it, the RedmiBook Pro 15 with H35 seems like a pretty good unit. :(

Check for Errors

Technically, RedmiBook Pro 14 starts at ¥4699 & Pro 15 starts at ¥4999. That's with i5 and no dedicated GPU, for a MX450 you have to pay ¥600 more for the Pro 14 and ¥500 more for the Pro 15, and if you want an i7, that's gonna cost an additional ¥700 for the Pro 14 and ¥800 for the Pro 15. The price bumps are a bit weird and inconsistent.

ddwrt6

Why there are so few test on internet of the hottest machine ?!
Already 2 years ago I made a gamble, bought a Xiaomi that was barely tested anywhere, and it turned out to be a super good machine, much better deal than any Acer, Asus, etc.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview