News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung clearing stock of its QLED Galaxy Book Flex Alpha convertible with 10th gen Intel Core i5 for just $390 USD

Started by Redaktion, February 22, 2021, 19:10:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Educators and students can get the discount for either the Core i5 or Core i7 configurations. The Galaxy Book Flex Alpha is barely a year old and it's arguably one of the best-looking Windows convertibles you can find at this low of a price range.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-clearing-stock-of-its-QLED-Galaxy-Book-Flex-Alpha-convertible-with-10th-gen-Intel-Core-i5-for-just-390-USD.523463.0.html

HarryG94

Please note that this is with a Trade-in and get $285 instant credit offer from Samsung that brings the price to $365 for the i5 version with 256gb storage. Else you only get a $200 offer on the base price. So please verify the news and edit it accordingly. Thank you.

JohnB

Based blind bro.

Educators and students can get the discount for either the Core i5 or Core i7 configurations.

Literally the first sentence in the article

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview