News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphone review: The most affordable high-end Galaxy

Started by Redaktion, February 19, 2021, 19:40:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Galaxy S21 is the smallest and least expensive of the three new Galaxy S21 models and should be the obvious choice for most users. The 6.2-inch device lacks a few features of the more expensive Galaxy S21 models, but that doesn't change its high-end quality: The performance, display, and camera are great, and the price is even lower than that of the Galaxy S20.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S21-smartphone-review-The-most-affordable-high-end-Galaxy.522690.0.html

The Blitz

Xda display reviews showed minimum 1.2 nits for s21 ultra when auto brightness is enabled, and it was 1.6 when its disabled. Could you confirm that?

NikoB

Instead of wasting €1050 for a trinket with a flickering screen that is harmful to the eyes, it's better to buy a powerful working tool with this money - Lenovo Legion 5 with 4800H + 1660Ti/144Hz IPS/16Gb/512SSD+2 years warranty. With a good keyboard,  100% Flicker Free screen with 100% sRGB(+DV) and powerful stuffing/ports with a memory upgrade up to 64GB if necessary, which will be enough for business for 5-7 years ...

People you are crazy to spend so much money on disposable knick-knacks. Wake up!

Prof. M.Goldberg

All three members of the S21 family have the same speakers. Yet, your Audio rating of the S21 is 90%, while the S21+ rates 85% and the S21 Ultra rates 86%. How do you explain these differences?

Hugo Almeida

I bought a Galaxy S21 5G grey in Brazil, here the version uses Exynos 2100. I came from an iPhone XR and I regret so much that I trade my iPhone for this phone
Battery: Only 4,5-5h SOT with a 4000mAh cell. My XR used to last 6-7h SOT with the same use profile with a much smaller battery of 2900mAh. My city desn´t have 5G yet.
Screen: Despite the screen operates at 120hz, the phone lags in certain apps, documents and all the times I open the camera. My iPhone XR, an 2018 phone didn´t lag at all.
Camera: I don´t know what samsung does with the camera. I had to take 10 pictures until I found one that I liked. My iPhone XR I had to take only one picture and boom. Samsung uses an oversharp algorhitm that destroys the photo, loses detail and increase noise. I just hated almost every picture I took.

I sold my S21 and Bought an iPhone 11. Now I am happy again

Pavel pavlovich

Dear authors. Could you explain one point:
Why energy consumption for S21 in Watts is comparable (up to 10%) to that for Iphone 12, battery is better (4000 mAh vs 2990 mAh), but S21 works significantly shorter?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview