News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New lifelike Xperia 1 III renders show what to expect from Sony's upcoming flagship smartphone

Started by Redaktion, February 19, 2021, 13:44:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sony is expected to unveil the Xperia 1 III soon, but CAD renders have already shown what the upcoming flagship will probably look like. Now, LetsGoDigital and Concept Creator have collaborated to create detailed models, which could be mistaken for the real thing.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-lifelike-Xperia-1-III-renders-show-what-to-expect-from-Sony-s-upcoming-flagship-smartphone.522774.0.html

Kek

Sony Japan is nailing it with those designs.

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would say Sony Sweden was actually sabotaging itself for who knows what reasons. I cant believe they decided to use the same camera sensor for 2 years.

Kerry

LOL

Quote from: Kek on February 19, 2021, 19:46:02
Sony Japan is nailing it with those designs.

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would say Sony Sweden was actually sabotaging itself for who knows what reasons. I cant believe they decided to use the same camera sensor for 2 years.

More like the Sony Mobile at Lund, Sweden (employees holdovers from Ericsson) were incompetent. When they were not making Sony crapware, they were making Xperia themes that you had to pay for.

Should have fired them long ago.

Ron Ster

"Attempt" you wrote. Understanding English and what is actually means must be difficult these days. Plus: Take a breath and wait for the product to be announced before making assumptions.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview