News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 5750G overclocked to 4.8 GHz matches the Ryzen 7 5800X and outperforms the Intel Core i9-10900K in CPU-Z

Started by Redaktion, February 17, 2021, 15:38:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The AMD Ryzen 7 5750G has appeared online and overclocked to 4.8 GHz. The Cezanne APU comes within a whisker of the Ryzen 7 5800X in CPU-Z and outscores the Core i9-10900K on single-core performance. The Comet Lake-S has the edge in CPU-Z multi-core thanks to its two additional cores, though.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Ryzen-7-PRO-5750G-overclocked-to-4-8-GHz-matches-the-Ryzen-7-5800X-and-outperforms-the-Intel-Core-i9-10900K-in-CPU-Z.521674.0.html

Wildcard

Impressive, however I'd personally much rather take the core clock down a few notches whilst using a lower vCore. Also, any news on Zen 3 stocks in Europe? They're like gold-dust over here and as such can carry a huge premium. Supply and demand and all that. This is only going to hurt AMD, if they can't get these supply issues resolved..

Grinnie Jax

Ryzen 7 5750G is a fantastic APU. One overclocker from Ukraine tested it and was able to match 1050ti in GPU power.

yuio

Unfortunately the GPU in this APU is not supported yet, it needs a separate GPU which is pointless. This accordingly to the guy who tested initially.
It would be a good buy until AMD CPUs and GPUs are available and at a decent price. If ever.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview