News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Report claims Samsung Galaxy Book Pro and Galaxy Book Pro 360 laptops will come with Intel Core i5 and i7 chips and OLED screens

Started by Redaktion, February 16, 2021, 12:46:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Some first alleged specs of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Book Pro and Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 laptops have been revealed. It seems buyers can expect to find an OLED screen in their new Galaxy Book Pro while there will be a choice of Intel Core i5 and Core i7 processors. The Galaxy Book Pro and Pro 360 will be Windows-based devices.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Report-claims-Samsung-Galaxy-Book-Pro-and-Galaxy-Book-Pro-360-laptops-will-come-with-Intel-Core-i5-and-i7-chips-and-OLED-screens.521601.0.html

capnkimo

damn, i was set on buying the Galaxy Book Flex2. now this OLED news is making me want to hold off and wait for more info on the PRO variants

MattiasG

I can confirm Ubuntu 20.04 (with kernel 5.12.6) works with the new Samsung Galaxy Book Pro - 15,6 i5 AMOLED (2021)

//i.imgur.com/Ob5xlNZ.jpg

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview