News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Stylish Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra concept renders downplay ghastly camera bump as leaker claims more phones with rear secondary screens are coming this year

Started by Redaktion, February 16, 2021, 08:49:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Concept renders of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra have been shared online by a popular designer. The smartphone looks stylish and innovative in the renders, but there is no side view of the Mi 11 Ultra's off-putting camera bump. A noted leaker expects more smartphones with rear secondary screens will appear before the end of the year.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Stylish-Xiaomi-Mi-11-Ultra-concept-renders-downplay-ghastly-camera-bump-as-leaker-claims-more-phones-with-rear-secondary-screens-are-coming-this-year.521593.0.html

Bob00

Does anyone know the sensor size.  The leaked video says the main sensor is over 1" in size - I hope this is true!

Jameson

Obviously xiaomi would downplay the size of the bump, its an iPod in itself- would be horrible when you put the phone down on its back..
Also, why's the secondary display on the back only like 2-inch in size, I was hoping for a 6-inch one.../s

Wereweeb

Dual-screen is the true solution for the whole punch-hole vs under-display camera debate.

But I think they have botched this one. Such a small screen! And on a polemical camera bump on top of that.

Jim262

I can do witbout the rear screen, but if you placed all the cameras horizontally across the top from side to side and had a built in kickstand for viewing movies/videos in landscape,  that would stop the table wobble and also be utilitarian.

S.Yu

Quote from: Jim262 on February 17, 2021, 06:08:36
I can do witbout the rear screen, but if you placed all the cameras horizontally across the top from side to side and had a built in kickstand for viewing movies/videos in landscape,  that would stop the table wobble and also be utilitarian.
That's actually not possible, the hump needs to be long as well as wide partly because it fits a thick periscope underneath, so what you perceive as gaps or what you think could fit in a row to save space, it actually can't.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview