News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G smartphone review: 5G for the small budget

Started by Redaktion, February 12, 2021, 19:09:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T costs 230 Euros (~$279) in the smallest version and is already sold for less than 200 Euros (~$243) in some places. The special feature: The Redmi Note 9T is one of the cheapest, if not the cheapest 5G smartphone. Despite the low price, the remaining features also appear to be good. This is reason enough to take a closer look at Xiaomi's 5G smartphone.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-9T-5G-smartphone-review-5G-for-the-small-budget.519795.0.html

Wereweeb

Why do I get this feeling that Xiaomi is always slightly cheaping out on the RAM? Any other brand and this would have a 6GB option.

Also, why such a bad connectivity score for a 5G phone?

Vantha

I have an issue. In "Select network type" in "SIM card and mobile network" of my RN 9T, for SIM1 there are only 2 options (LTE and 5G) while SIM2 has all network types (2G, 3G, LTE and 5G). Moreover, VoLTE option for SIM1 is greyed out and cannot be activated/deactivated. I do not understand why my SIM1 has only 2 options and VoLTE is greyed out. My MIUI version is 12.0.5.

Do you have the same issues? Kindly share what you experienced in your phone.

AndrewJohnsoon

Good device and really good specs. The powerful camera section and the Mediatek Dimensity 800U chipset is one of the best things in the device.

Eric Young

5G phones are really catching up. The Redmi Note 9T with the dimensity 800U processor looks like a solid contender in the mid-range segment.

Viliam

I am little bit surprised by 3G idle time about 59 hours. Really so much? I didnt see any similiar test to confirm this high score in idle. In other test i saw time about 35-40 hours, like other average phones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview