News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ViewSonic XG2705-2K: A 27-inch gaming monitor with thin bezels, a 144 Hz refresh rate, a 1440p native resolution and AMD FreeSync Premium support

Started by Redaktion, February 12, 2021, 01:25:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The ViewSonic XG2705-2K may look unassuming, but it is very much a gaming monitor. The 27-inch monitor features an IPS panel capable of running natively at 1440p and 144 Hz, while supporting 1 ms response times and AMD FreeSync Premium. Viewsonic promises that the XG2705-2K will cover 96% of the DCI-P3 colour space, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ViewSonic-XG2705-2K-A-27-inch-gaming-monitor-with-thin-bezels-a-144-Hz-refresh-rate-a-1440p-native-resolution-and-AMD-FreeSync-Premium-support.519857.0.html

Mia

I have a VX3258-2KPC-MHD model monitor, I need some money and minor upgrades, for example I want to gain characteristic values with sacrifice of inc value. If I bought this one, i will have extra 500 bucks. I working as graphic designer also Im a huge gamer. So did u suggest that?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview