News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Phone 5 model with 16 GB RAM smashes its way past the Android Geekbench chart champion Asus ROG Phone 3

Started by Redaktion, February 10, 2021, 07:22:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An Asus ROG Phone 5 has been spotted again on Geekbench but this time around it was the 16 GB variant being put through its paces. In conjunction with the Snapdragon 888, the ROG Phone 5 was able to overtake the Android chart champion ROG Phone 3 in both single-core and multi-core benchmarks.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Phone-5-model-with-16-GB-RAM-smashes-its-way-past-the-Android-Geekbench-chart-champion-Asus-ROG-Phone-3.519455.0.html

p emelda wallen

I have the rog2. Rog1 and rog2 doesn't have 'volte' . I wonder if this rog5 will have 'volte' included or will it be an expensive paper weight

Edi

Quote from: p  emelda wallen on February 10, 2021, 18:36:56
I have the rog2. Rog1 and rog2 doesn't have 'volte' . I wonder if this rog5 will have 'volte' included or will it be an expensive paper weight

I have the ROG PHONE 2 and it does have VOLTE. I believe that it came with the update before the last one.

Bangdras

Quote from: p  emelda wallen on February 10, 2021, 18:36:56

I also have VOLTE. It depends on country and operator, if they are willing to support and cowork with asus

seeing as how asus is a smaller brand.. seems not priority for many operators.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview