News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi is playing games with Mi 11 prices in Europe; flagship now starts at €799 with €899 the new asking price for the 256 GB model

Started by Redaktion, February 10, 2021, 00:00:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has already increased the price of the Mi 11 in Germany and Italy, just a day after it announced that the smartphone would start at €749. Now, the Mi 11 costs at least €799 for 128 GB of storage, while the 256 GB edition has seen a €100 jump to €899. Xiaomi has not explained the price increases.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-is-playing-games-with-Mi-11-prices-in-Europe-flagship-now-starts-at-EUR799-with-EUR899-the-new-asking-price-for-the-256-GB-model.519573.0.html

Noah

Yeah..€800 for a phone running miui
Putting more than €400 on a xiaomi phone is just not worth it.

Niklas Blomgren

Yeah!. Speed up the price more now when they maybe is loosing Google also. I have my concerns.
I was waiting for the pro version who never arrived and now with higher price and blacklisting from USA im pretty sure I will look in another way

Matt McGough

Cheaper in China. Then in Europe . This is Nonsense!!!
What happened to the value for money ethic . Like the POCO F1 eh??  Xiaomi Con Job.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview