News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy A71 5G gets Android 11-based One UI 3.0 update

Started by Redaktion, February 09, 2021, 18:42:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although handsets on other carriers all over the world should receive it as well, it looks like the first Galaxy A71 5G units to receive the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 update are those on Sprint's network in the US. In addition to the software refresh, it also addresses a memory corruption exploit.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-A71-5G-gets-Android-11-based-One-UI-3-0-update.519530.0.html

Gp

So its weird my screen shot is gone and the power button to turn phone on and off is disabled.  Thats bizarre- have phone set up to reset every 4 days ( turn off and power back on ) so I hope it does just that.  I also noticed when I text or email on phone past 190 characters it seems to freeze up , I have to turn the phone to portrait mode then back to free it up.  Those are the issues so far.

Codrut Nistor

Heh, these problems seem like something that any decent quality tester should have discovered. Well... now we have to see how much time is needed to fix them. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview