News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft actually sells replacement rubber feet for the Surface Laptop 3 and its predecessors

Started by Redaktion, February 09, 2021, 17:41:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Recently, one of the feet on our Surface Laptop 3 fell off. While Microsoft does not sell replacements on its web store, it offers them in all colours through another channel. For a small fee, you could give your Surface Laptop 3 a fresh set of feet, even outside of warranty.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-actually-sells-replacement-rubber-feet-for-the-Surface-Laptop-3-and-its-predecessors.519539.0.html

Inaar

helped me a lot as I couldn't find replacement feet anywhere, and I am so impressed by Microsoft's service!  :)

need help

Quote from: eug on October 27, 2021, 06:41:59
Thanks for mentioning this! In Australia it costs AUD$6 delivered.

eug  i also live in aus but for the life of me i cant figure out how to get through microsoft support could you please help me if you see this

nevrozel

Hi, thanks for the information. In Romania I was able to purchase replacement feet for my Microsoft Surface Latop 3 for 20 lei, which today is about 4 EUR with shipping included.

Tony Crofton

Thank you so much for posting this. I contacted Microsoft about a year or so ago asking about replacement feet and it wasn't an option then so really happy they seem to have listened to customers and genuine feet are now available  8)

CR2

This method of ordering still works but now costs 20AUD for the feet pads. Pricey but better than nothing.

Eric Persson

Thanks for the article. However I couldn't find it that way. Found it using this address www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/feet-for-surface-laptop-3-and-4/8sj8mgxxsrss?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

$13 for 4

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview