News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Zen 4 rumor bulldozer smashes Zen 3 with alleged +25% IPC uplift, +40% total gains, and potential delivery of 5 GHz on all cores while AMD's Zen 5 will be even more spectacular

Started by Redaktion, February 09, 2021, 12:56:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Incredible rumors concerning AMD's Zen 4 and Zen 5 microarchitectures have been shared that suggest impressive generational gains. Zen 4 will apparently offer +25% IPC gains, +40% overall performance, and it may also bring all-core processing at 5 GHz. If that's not enough to erase memories of the Bulldozer family, then Zen 5 is allegedly set to amaze.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Zen-4-rumor-bulldozer-smashes-Zen-3-with-alleged-25-IPC-uplift-40-total-gains-and-potential-delivery-of-5-GHz-on-all-cores-while-AMD-s-Zen-5-will-be-even-more-spectacular.519409.0.html

BaronBunny

Quote from: Greg on February 09, 2021, 14:38:31
Speculating about rumors ? What is the point in that ?

I guess the editors here get an erection/or get wet whenever they hear a rumor and want to share their experience with us.

RinzImpulse

everyone writes about rumors to gain readers and no reason for you guys to whine about it whether it's true or not.

Wereweeb

I've heard from very reputable sources that Zen 6 CPU's will make you coffee and/or tea if you ask it nicely. HEDT chips will also make Hot Chocolate.

kop

Quote from: Wereweeb on February 09, 2021, 16:48:29
I've heard from very reputable sources that Zen 6 CPU's will make you coffee and/or tea if you ask it nicely. HEDT chips will also make Hot Chocolate.

AMD is so behind. My Intel Rocket Lake will drive my home heating system. I laugh at your coffee.

Xemnus

How many god damn times do we have to go through the motions of absurd rumors the chips never live up to before people will learn to stop believing in them?
I remember when zen 2 was supposed to be 4.7ghz with of potential and would be faster than the 9900k
I've seen bathroom tile jobs with less repeating patterns

Desertsweeper

Amazing, extraordinary. And just imagine how amazing it would be if you could actually get your hands on a relatively meh old Zen 3 5900x. Mine is still in back order at BH 5 months later Zzzz

Electrical Engineer

Quote from: Xemnus on February 10, 2021, 08:28:34
How many god damn times do we have to go through the motions of absurd rumors the chips never live up to before people will learn to stop believing in them?
I remember when zen 2 was supposed to be 4.7ghz with of potential and would be faster than the 9900k
I've seen bathroom tile jobs with less repeating patterns

Does it matter? Because AMD has totally embarrassed Intel since a long time now..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview