News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Expanscape Aurora 7 laptop prototype packs seven screens into one laptop body

Started by Redaktion, February 09, 2021, 00:51:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Eat your heart out, Razer Project Valerie. The Expanscape Aurora 7 is a laptop prototype that boasts an insane seven screens that fold out from every nook and cranny of the lid and chassis.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Expanscape-Aurora-7-laptop-prototype-packs-seven-screens-into-one-laptop-body.519395.0.html

chris86

"...increase RAM and SSD storage to 128 GB and 16 GB...".
I hope that's meant to be "16 TB"?

$GME

It reminds me a bit of the commercially unsuccessful laptops Dreamcom 10 (15.4" monitor lifts up) and Samsung M70-1860 (19" with detachable 4:3 screen).

@NBC: could you please update your forum and comment solution with something comteporary? These buttons, poor UI and emojis remind me of 1995 MSN Messenger.

Sam Medley

@Chris86
Yes, that should be "increase RAM and storage to 128 GB and 16 TB..."
It has been corrected. Thanks!

Blanche

Maybe I'm suspicious to say this because I love retrofuturism, but I think this notebook's design looks absolutely amazing. Not sure what I'd do with 7 screens though, but that wouldn't be a problem either, I'd  certainly find them a purpose: One for the stock market, two for programming, another for gaming... lol
Cyberpunk gear always welcome ❤️

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview