News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer's latest financial figures are among its best for eight years

Started by Redaktion, February 08, 2021, 20:28:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Acer has released its latest consolidated financial report, which covers January 2021. It includes revenues that are its highest "for the same period" since 2013. This performance is based on solid year-on-year (YoY) growth for the OEM's gaming, creator-PC and Chromebook sectors.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-s-latest-financial-figures-are-among-its-best-for-eight-years.519376.0.html

ChinaLiedPeopleDied

But Acer still produces ugly laptops and failed to create a memorably premium, corporate-friendly laptop/PC brand with discrete, professional designs.

Still, the real terrorist is Asus who refuse to add webcams to their laptops despite Covid becoming an endemic.

S.Yu

Although I don't get it they've definitely done something right. Such figures are unimaginable in the stagnant PC market.

Mothertrucker19

Nice to see this.
I've got a Acer Spin 5 and it was a positive surprise. I've sent it back, because it had a faulty hinge, and got an X13 Yoga, which also has problems, but is slower and louder than the Acer.

by the way

all other brands are working together to lack innovation, so someone can take the credit; likewise technology can remain in asia

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview