News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

BioWare announces minimum specs for Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Started by Redaktion, February 07, 2021, 16:05:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

EA has released the minimum and recommended system requirements for Mass Effect Legendary Edition. While the minimum specs are reasonable, the recommended hardware may be hard to come by for those that don't already have it.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/BioWare-announces-minimum-specs-for-Mass-Effect-Legendary-Edition.519181.0.html

S.Yu

Um what? Basically any decent old stock from last year meets the recommended specs, what I expect from a remaster.

Sam Medley

@S.Yu
My point is that if you don't already have a GTX 1070 or Vega 56 or higher, you're going to have to pay a pretty penny to get something that'll play MELE at recommended settings, considering a 1070 is going for north of US$400 in the US used market.

MOFO

What are you talking about you can buy a good GTX 1070 for less than  $200 easily

Insanitydaily.com

Best option, of course, is to pick up the original trilogy for pennies and install some mods. Now the only way to get the full experience.  8)

Sam Medley

@MOFO:
Where? I've looked on eBay and on Facebook Marketplace in my local area, and I'm not seeing prices less than $400 unless there are bids, which means it'll likely go for around the same price.

@insanitydaily:
Good advice. Typically a nice and cheap way to experience older titles. Morrowind comes to mind.

StrikeNoir105E

Considering that PC games do have a bevy of graphics customization options available, not really afraid of the minimum system requirements: Hell, my PC with a GTX 1060 plays Mass Effect Andromeda just fine with some settings down.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview