News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung clearing stock on its Galaxy Tab S6 10.5 for just $430 USD

Started by Redaktion, February 07, 2021, 00:42:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 2019 Galaxy Tab S6 is both smaller and lighter than the more expensive 2020 Galaxy Tab S7 to still be a reasonable buy for most families.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-clearing-stock-on-its-Galaxy-Tab-S6-10-5-for-just-430-USD.519165.0.html

Alberto chichizola

This is a lie,  I been watching all over special Samsung website and can't find this Galaxy S6 256gb 10.5" for $430.00 USD.

Hideki

Dude, click on the "Source" link at the bottom of the article and it will take you to the deal. The deal expires Fab 2nd by the way.. And it's even cheaper if you can trade in an old tablet.

tishtosh

I have both the S6 and S7+ 512GB, which is 12.4", not 11", and so far I love the S6 better than the S7+ as it's lighter and plenty big enough for what I do.

The reason I need this tablet instead of a laptop is that only the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 and S7 series do not disable SwiftKey software, which is what I need to write in multiple languages and have it insert all the accent marks, and also do spell check, auto predict, and insert punctuation. 

If I only wanted to watch videos or draw, then obviously the 12.4 inch S7+ would be my choice, but as it is, it feels too big, very heavy, has no software advantages that I know of, and the screen is LCD, not AMOLED like the S6.

Tyson Bower

I wish Samsung would make another eight inch S tab. I still have mine (from 2014) but the processor is long in the tooth. Alas, these 10 inch tablets are too big for me.

Dorby

Quote from: Tyson Bower on February 08, 2021, 01:07:32
I wish Samsung would make another eight inch S tab. I still have mine (from 2014) but the processor is long in the tooth. Alas, these 10 inch tablets are too big for me.
There is a Galaxy Tab A 8.0 S-Pen 2019 model that you can find used for around $100. This is probably the last 8" Samsung tablet too, as they now have Galaxy Z Fold phone with S-Pen support.

Gailtheanail

I wouldnt pay more than 400 for the 256GB version. I got it brand new in Sep 2019 for $500

Bagwell

Just wanna mention the S6 fingerprint reader is faulty -- Google it before you order!!! I have one and mine is bad.

Rhonda Kaye Young

I have the Samsung S6 tablet and totally love it.  Its perfect.  I would buy another if anything happened to this...
I will keep it till its in its old age.  Lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview