News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Optoma announces a world-first 7,000 ANSI lumen short-throw projector

Started by Redaktion, February 06, 2021, 22:42:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Optoma claims that its new DuraCore ProScene laser projector is rated to throw images with a brightness of 7,000 lumens. It is also short-throw, which means it can has use-cases up to and including whole-room, 24/7 immersive effects. The ZU720TST also weighs only 28 pounds, which could allow one person to mount it, even to a ceiling.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Optoma-announces-a-world-first-7-000-ANSI-lumen-short-throw-projector.519162.0.html

S.Yu

Short throw...I have to assume is not UST, since the projector won't even be able to clear the image if it projects from the front sitting within a meter of the screen. The weight also looks a little suspicious if it's this bright and liquid cooled. Personally I wouldn't touch single chip DLP due to the rainbow effect.
Projectors are truly not in a good position to compete with panels, the future is still μLED. I suspect projectors have less than a decade before high end home cinema is entirely taken over by panels.

Bobbobbobbybob

"It is a fixed-lens projector, although those lenses are also interchangeable and supports a up to 1.26x zoom."

Make your mind up!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview