News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Alcatel 3T 10 (2020) Review - Cheap 4G tablet with limitations

Started by Redaktion, February 06, 2021, 12:40:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Alcatel tablet starts with a slim MSRP of around 180 Euros (~$180) and wants to be understood as a low-cost business tablet. Expectations should not be too high in view of the price. What else the 3T 10 has apart from LTE and why it is worth a second look can be found out in our review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Alcatel-3T-10-2020-Review-Cheap-4G-tablet-with-limitations.518633.0.html

mhmm

Is it just me or does this guy look like Tony Stark. Just add the right beard and there u go, you have a tony stark. that's a compliment, fyi

robinsons

thisguyrighthere

I Just got this tablet 2 days ago. It is indeed pretty average overall, however it is also the cheapest one I could find that supports a mobile network (got mine for €120). Also, it DOES in fact support OTG! If you have a USB C - USB A adapter, you can use a USB/flash drive on it no problem.

P gupta

Please also review Domo slate slp5 and slp 8. And please include a section on durability and if device uses any glass protection 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview