News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi certifies a new, 67W fast-charging power brick for mobile devices

Started by Redaktion, February 05, 2021, 17:48:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi launched a 65-watt (W) power brick in late 2020. Now, it has submitted a newer one rated for slightly faster 67W charging to the TUV safety-testing authority. This has led to speculation that it is intended to accompany the global version of the new Mi 11 flagship phone on its February 8, 2021 launch.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-certifies-a-new-67W-fast-charging-power-brick-for-mobile-devices.518535.0.html

S.Yu

I could think of multiple 65W chargers that have 3 ports, have foldable prongs, and are cheaper than $35. This really isn't worth reporting about.

Codrut Nistor

The problem is that many of those chargers that you mention cannot fast charge Xiaomi devices. I tried with two on my Mi 10T Pro, including with the use of the original charging cable from Xiaomi... no fast charge. :X

S.Yu

Quote from: Codrut Nistor on February 06, 2021, 18:26:36
The problem is that many of those chargers that you mention cannot fast charge Xiaomi devices. I tried with two on my Mi 10T Pro, including with the use of the original charging cable from Xiaomi... no fast charge. :X
Then something should be wrong on Xiaomi's side, after all they all support PD and QC.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview